Random avatar

lunaartly

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stargazing

    I can imagine your poem becoming a sequence of moments where the visuals almost continue the writing. The mood can shift, the setting can change, and the story can develop ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: All The Things I Never Said

    I can imagine your poem becoming a sequence of moments where the visuals almost continue the writing. The mood can shift, the setting can change, and the story can develop ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Humor, Chickens Re: Time To Prove The System Wrong

    Your poem has the opportunity to exist as both words and a visual journey. I’d love to connect its imagery, symbolism, characters, and emotions across multiple scenes so the artwork ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: One Last Breath

    I’d love to take your poem beyond a single visual and create something that unfolds with it. Each stanza could become part of a larger connected scene, allowing readers to ...

    9h ago


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy