User avatar

lucyy

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of Desperation ;1

    I'm back for the promised review, just one day earlier :wink: So .. here goes ... (: Can You Handle It? ; This confuses me slightly, Is this still part ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Titleless Story (3)

    Thank you all for reading this & I totally agree with you all it's way too rushed & needs more emotions!! But I'm glad you have all read this & ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Having just got back from holiday I'm so overwhelmed at all the comments I've got & I can't thank you all enough for reading my story & critiquing it to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Daytripper -- Thank you so much for your help, I will alter those mistakes straightaway (: & thank you so much, I'm so glad you like the story already :D ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Thank you, I'm going to edit those mistakes today & I'll add in a bit more scenery & descriptions. Thank you all for your tips & for reading this!! Lucyy ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Thank you all for your tips & comments. I'm so glad you all liked it & want to read more!! hehe ... unbeleivable (: & thank you daytripper for all ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter Two

    Thank you all for reading my chapter & I'm glad you liked it :D & lol sorry about the length, I sometimes get a bit carried away (: & thankyou ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One

    Thank you kiley & i'll PM you when I post the the next chapter, I'm glad you're so intersted .. I seriously can't believe people are reading my stuff hehe ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One

    Thank you both Merry_Haven & olivia1987uk I'm so pleased you like it & yep I will get on those alterations as soon as, I still haven't done the other ones ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Prologue

    Thanks complicated 101, I'm glad you enjoyed it & i'll tidy up the bits that you pointed out & no worries about the lateness, because I'm a little late in ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One

    Thank you both for your comments & critique, i will take it all on board & start to edit it to improve it!! Also, there's a prologue to this story ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    Really enjoying this story & it's getting more like a page-turner as you go on!! I've got a few pointers for you in this document & I hope it will ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    Having read your prologue I really enjoyed it & am off to read the next chapter. I've enclosed a document on what I think you could improve on. Hope it ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets of the Heart - Prologue

    Thank you both & i will take on board what you've both said & get to editing it right away!! & lol that's a very good point the both of ...

    Jul 22, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X