Random avatar

lplocek

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story that is My Life

    Thank you so much. I'll definitely take your comments into consideration.

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story that is My Life

    The idea for this piece has been completely renovated. Thoughts?

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story that is My Life

    I've worked on this part a bit more since I last posted and will continue to write more if people find it interesting. Anyway, I guess I should try to ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story that is My Life

    New title... perhaps more people will read?

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story that is My Life

    Thank you! Yes, I plan on writing much, much more... one part for each year of high school, except each one will be written a bit differently since the character ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story that is My Life

    Thanks for the advice... I already took your suggestions into consideration. Good catch. & I'm sorry I cheated on the reviews, but I went back and did a few and ...

    Jul 12, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault