User avatar

lone-flower

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Diamond in the Rough

    Azila has said pretty much everything I wanted to say. Except for these: You don’t know how lucky you are.” She said, looking enviously at my brother’s breeches and tunic. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the clandestined launderette

    Beautiful! the launderette beats the secrets from the clothes, washes clandestine confessions from the sheets. she presses kimonos, who tell tales of scandals, rags that weep of poverty. This was ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)

    Maybe you should have made the dialogue and the narration sound a bit more like the same person. Her thoughts were too melancholy when compared to the dialogue, and the ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Truly, Madly, Deeply

    Whew, space your paragraphs out please! After you do that I will come back and review it, but the big chunk of text is overwhelming. :shock: :D *raises right hand ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: ♥ Art Boy

    I know you're probably tired of other people's comments by now. Especially since we say almost the same thing over and over again. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Evil Angel- Chapter Two

    Once again, amazing! I can't wait for the third chapter. hehe. And to answer your questions: 1. I like your characters. Except for, like Alainna said, Samantha. I just don't ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Angel- Chapter One

    Hello!!! I almost didn't read this because it was so long, but I started reading it anyway and got really into it. I really like your writing style and your ...

    Apr 16, 2008


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content