Random avatar

lollipop89281

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sick Puppy part 2

    I absoulutley LOVE IT!! The only part I found confusing is when she told him he forgot something, and she never TOLD him what he forgot. This portrays her as ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 7)

    I saw a couple little mistakes. "Luckily, the movie hadn’t even started yet. when we walked into the dark theater with are load of junk food," Change are to our. ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 12

    I love it!! I really do. By the way, on your Portfollio or whatever, the page with the picture of the girl, is that you? I'm really curious. SERIOUSLY!!! When ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Banished (working title)

    I couldn't find any mistakes but. O.M.G. That was great! I was kinda confused in the begginning, but it was a okay hook. I really like the way Jane isn't ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Message Three.

    UGH!! why why why why why why!!! wt he double hockey sticks! NOOOOO! i dont like dying! nooooo! make it stop. whhhhhy? HES SO AWESOME!! it was good. except for ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: To Leave Tyler is to do What With my Life? [EDITED]

    She was freaking USING HIM!!! i HATE her!! Tyler's so niiiice. He looooves her. Doesn't she love him? Whats wrong? Why does she HAVE to leave? I don't like this ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: He Comes Before Night: Chapter Three

    I thought this was good. There was a part at the top that I mainly noticed. Challenging her to look away , anything.... I hope the quote things work. All ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever chapter 4

    hey. This is pretty much a copy of Twilight. Girl moves to dads. Meets hot boy. Fall in love. change it up! make it spicy! Check your work. please. They ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aet Lindling, Conqueror of All Dare Challenge Him Part I

    This funny. I especially liked where you incorporated Edward Culllen from the Twilight Series. I thought you taught a good lesson that, one, be care full who you trust, for ...

    Nov 19, 2008


attempting foot extraction
— Mea