User avatar

logosgal

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    Ciq menha, oleth renq es-alom E oleth ix enriq rul burah hov dion. Druspriah ezan, oleth renq hov danesha E oleth ix enriq furin irah owriq banat. "One Ring to ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Excerpt from The Saga of David

    Yay! tjmk has a story on YWS!! *does a happy dance* I like it! I especially like Krill's character. I hear your voice when I read his thoughts and dialog. ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sacrifice

    Beautiful story!! 8) Very tragic. :cry: As to the crit., first some copy-editing... And maybe he would succeed; he’d be a legend, a hero. I would break this up into ...

    Jun 12, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe