User avatar

lilchoma

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: War, Children.

    Wow...this was very, very well-written. I was hooked after the third sentance, and I was hooked all the way through. It was nicely descriptive in a way that doesn't bore ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Can't Tell You...

    I really like this story, it is really cute. At the same time, though, it's really sad. I can't say whether you meant it to or not, but this story ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Artist.

    As far as I can tell, this is good sounds really poetic and meaningful and all. The only problem is I have no idea what it means. Then again, maybe ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I do not sleep.

    This is a really nice poem, and I really enjoyed reading it. I like the organization, or rather the form that his has, how the first and last stanzas say ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blaze

    I really like the more sophisticated language that you've used in this poem, words like "amidst" and "shall". And even though it's a small detail, I love that you spelled ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breaking Glasses

    i like it. for a very first poem, this is great. i very much like that it has a rhyme scheme, but at the same time, it's not a solid ...

    Sep 17, 2008


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka