User avatar

lace182

lace182

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Cursed world: Chapter two (II)

    Hi Alchemist, it isn't obvious to me that you are not a native speaker of English in your writing. That said, I wouldn't suppress your native phrasing all of the ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Marrilian: Chapter 1 part 3

    Thank you for the review.

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Shadowed Pryde: Chapter One

    I can appreciate that you warned us about typos and errors and you haven't edited anything. You don't want us pointing out the obvious I guess. I would have done ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Dear Pilot

    I love this one. All so true, so true.

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Marrilian: Chapter 1 part 1

    I have cut off parts of this story to try and start it at a better place, a harder hitting place. It think part of my problem is I don't ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Marrilian: Chapter 1 part 1

    I never considered that. You are right that I tend to write in short sentences and I can understand how that would inhibit the flow. Thank you so much for ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Facing Heaven

    This is gory and horrifying. Well done. I'm curious as to what caused this obviously young person to become so disenchanted with his world and angry at his parents as ...

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Chapter 4: Three Weeks Left

    This is a cute, quickly paced sort of writing style. I like the flow of the dialog. I have not read other chapters so I can't comment on the plot ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 18-20 (Revised)

    This chapter goes from an interesting setting in a restaurant to an unexpected scene on the bus then a conversation that seems incongruous with the way the night began or ...

    Mar 14, 2014


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid