User avatar

kyleb06

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: pygmalion's lament

    Very Nice.

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Battle

    Dude, I have no words to describe it. How long are your class periods? 30-50 minutes probably. If you could build of it and make it into a novel, I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lair of Beast

    Hey. I thought it was okay, exempt for the bare adjectives. Where did this take place besides a mansion? What was the beast like? What was the old man wearing? ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Flames of Hope

    I really liked it. You should try more poetry!

    Nov 2, 2010


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane