Random avatar

kwestion22

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Our Jon"

    I had no problem understanding it (I live in the US) so no worries about it not being clear. I like it, actually. I got chills at one part.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No titile -story based on my mother's very chaotic childhood

    Thanks :) I actually redid it this afternoon, so I am editing and putting the new version in now :D Thank you for replying! ETA: haha you might want to ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No titile -story based on my mother's very chaotic childhood

    Aww, thank you! haha, the font has to be size twelve I believe. I actually spent fourty five minutes debating with myself on whether or not I could get away ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No titile -story based on my mother's very chaotic childhood

    Thank you Qiguaigongfu! I really appreciate your reply. I am definetly going to take your suggestions! The problem is that I am sending this in to a school that has ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bluebird

    The first stanza was just amazing - afterwards though, it seemed like the rhymes became forced.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Gone

    I liked the idea you were trying to get across, but it sounded a little bit cliche. I think that you have a good idea in your mind though, and ...

    Oct 4, 2005


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality