User avatar

kutestuff003

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My perspective....

    What I mean by that is there is no real way to express the way I feel in words...but I am gonna try anyways....Because you can't express everything through my ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My word her word

    Wow colton this is a side of you....I thought I would never see..this poem is really strong and shows how much this means to you. Keep it up.....see ya maybe ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Revised

    That was one of the worst things you could say about someone this is how I FEEL this is what my life is like whether u like it or not.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lovin you

    This is one of the best I have read so far. You used emotions that everyone can relate to..nice job. This is a true poem and though I am seeing ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: depressed

    I think this is awesome, you are talking about real life. Which is good. this comes straight from expierence and or your heart. Nice Job.

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Old Poem: A Break Up Tale

    Liz wow! That is something that came from your heart...its really meaning full

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I hate you my friend

    yea this "person" or "it" is very annoying...shes so stupid..and she keeps hitting on..well don't need to say

    Jun 11, 2005


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore