User avatar

kris

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Serene Chaos

    Oopsicles! I missed your additional excerpt/chapter (I'm not sure). I thought it was very, very good Scasha! You must know by now that I love your work irregardless :D I ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The murderer

    YAY! Punctuation! Seriously though, love. It has made the world of difference. I can follow the rhythm of the piece better now. They say his eyes are percing black and ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Kissed to death

    A big thank you to everybody who commented on this poem of mine :D I really appreciate the help given. Love Kris x

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Good Omens

    I was a bit dubious of this book when i bought it :P But it turned out to be one of the funniest books I've ever read!

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When It's All Done

    This is a very clean, elegant poem. I really liked it. It had a simplicity to it that i find really appealing. Very well done. ty kris x

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Princess's Dragons

    What excellent rhythm! and rhymes. really terrific. I only think it could have used some punctuation and that is it. Other than that, it was lovely. I particularly like the ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lamentations of a heavy heart

    oh my..i should really amend that typo :S am i allowed?

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    It is certainly progressive. :shock: I feel you have struck a chord. The humbly pastry is mentioned too scarcely in poetry! WHY?!?!?! hehehehe

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stock Market

    thanks for the giggle :D ...but i feel kind of sorry for that man, nobody likes losing money >.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Anatomy

    Lovely imagery, but i can't shake the feeling i get that this is from a Dada play...very surreal *spaces out* Nice work, very thought provoking.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter one

    Thank you very much for your critiques :D I am terrible with stuff like that >< USELESS! hehehe Oh btw Scasha. I was trying to make a metaphor for the ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: True Love

    What a genuinely sincere poem! I love the iconography and your rhythm. But what I love most of all is the unexpectedness of it all! Very romantic ^^ I’d like ...

    Jun 6, 2008


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg