User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Katie's Puddles

    Hello Rachael June! (: See? I do know your middle name!(:

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tara -part 1-

    Okay, I read this again, and it is better than when I first read it. It seemed more realistic, and a good way to start this off. Let me know ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bitten

    Your welcome!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unloved

    Hey Kit! In this, I didn't find many flaws, except the part that was mentioned earlier. I love how you take the vampire and werewolf craze that's going on and ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elle (Chapter 1+2)

    Thank you! I will work on that, (:

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted.

    I'm sorry, but this sounds awefully like the book Pretty Little Liars to me, as well as the new show coming out. Just a thought. (:

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Katie's Puddles

    I love it! I can't wait to read more of it. (:

    May 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Lake House/ Chapter 1 Part 1(Edited)

    Thanks, everything helped. (:

    May 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Lake House/ First Chapter

    Thanks a ton, again! (:

    May 30, 2010


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale