Random avatar

kook9600

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Us Write

    This is not a poem you read everyday, I found a message about peace and living in harmony in it. In the first two lines, the rhyme seems effortless, but ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Of A Rose

    Hi, I really enjoyed your poem, it really speaks to me. I liked how you described a beautiful part of the rose, and then an horrid part. I understood how ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He's Gone Country - excerpt

    This is very touching. It reminds me of when I was little with my dad. I think you did a great job showing the character's personalities through simple conversation. Also, ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Moon

    A sliver of silver, a river of light. I thought this was a great visual image. It makes a real catching beginning! I loved how you ended it, I could ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Price of a Vampire (Part 1 of 2)

    I agree that the underlined words were annoying, but other than that, it was a fantastic piece! I liked how the autioneer talked with an accent, kind of a drawl. ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Keep you - by Nicole B

    This is a really great poem! Tell your friend she is awesome. I especially liked the continuous correlation between two lines throughout the poem. A lot of times I see ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I never said

    I thought this was a beautiful poem, it almost made me cry. I think it was very well written. I only have one critique. Throughout the whole poem, you kept ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Watching Can Work

    I liked this a lot. It's very mysterious. I would love to read more of this story. The present tense gives the story an interesting dimension. I loved the ending, ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shattered Sands.

    Overall, I really liked this poem. You do need to go back and fix your grammar and spell I with a capital letter. I like the rhyming, but the rhyme ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rhiannon's Nightmare

    I liked this poem a lot! It is very emotion stirring. One thing is the repetition in the first two lines. I like repetition, but I don't think it works ...

    Apr 11, 2010


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor