User avatar

kogarasumaro143

Gil Nambatac

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Im "Just"

    @edgarallanpoe: jeee! thanks for the compliment.=)

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gathering at the Light

    *sigh* I don't like this poem. Even its good, the choice of right words is very important especially in poems where you relay more emotions to the readers comparing to ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Like the Rainclouds

    Obvious! Next time let the reader follow the subject of you poem!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re:

    To kogarasumaro143,Changing the line you suggested does sound better, as I did aim to emphasise the fact that eyes are watching me. I think I may change it but I've ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: what do i do with myself?

    Be more precise next time in using words to describe what you want to describe. Be formal in every writing because writing is a formal way of expressing ones though ...

    Jul 26, 2010


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6