User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Could I Ask You For A Favor

    This is a touching story. Is it true? Solid writing too-well written and good descriptions. I really could feel your loneliness and being out-of-place. The message was also good. It's ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: tomato and orange

    Overall it's a very cute story. Doesn't have much structure, though you probably already know this. I think the ening was definitly cut waaaay too short. There should've been more ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Subject

    This is very original. I like it alot. It's cool how you go from email format to narrative. But be careful not to switch topics because you tend to veer ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trivialities

    This is very beautiful, and i loved how you started it out with a line from a song. You really conveyed your message of the hypocrisy of this world. Your ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Tattoo Engineer - 3.1

    You have a great skill. I love how you developed the chracter and made them seem to raw and real. The imagery was so clear and vivid, I could just ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Forgetful.

    I think this was hilarious! SNL worthy, definitely. But I think at the beginning you should've put a setting to help the reader. And toward the end maybe you should've ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sparks and Rushes to the Head

    This is beautiful, and though a little over my head I think I understand. It's about all the baggage we leave behind. A little bit at least. The gorilla is ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My first poem in months

    It's a little rough I have to admit. You seem to change themes within the first two stanzas. Other than that you seem to make your point. Review it and ...

    Jun 30, 2011


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote