User avatar

klara1882

Klara

  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: -

    Thank you Hero, I'll work on everything you said as soon as I find time for it.

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Pink Ribbons and Sunflowers

    Helllo there :) I really enjoyed this piece, especially those parts where you describe the bright side of life using colors. That was what I loved the most, the dancing. ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Freedom

    reviewed* sorry. Haha I am having troubles with spelling obviously.

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Freedom

    it's* Btw, thanks for grammar corrections :)

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Freedom

    Thank you very much. I agree with your statement about freedom. I haven't really thought the topic of freedom through (or I haven't worked on it enough). However, I think ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Freedom

    Thank you. I still kind of struggle with putting my thoughts in sentences in English.

    Aug 27, 2012


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100