User avatar

kevin25a

Kevin Wright

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Syrin: Essential Fire - Chapter 9.1

    It being magic was obvious right away, I don't think jumping in randomly would make that hard to understand. The taking control by getting used to much or too heavily ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: To Be a Better Person

    Yeah I work in a nursing home, volunteer in two others, and a half dozen homeless shelters. I donate a lot of stuff to the homeless shelters I volunteer at, ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: To Be a Better Person

    Yeah I work in a nursing home, volunteer in two others, and a half dozen homeless shelters. I donate a lot of stuff to the homeless shelters I volunteer at, ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: To Be a Better Person

    Yeah I work in a nursing home, volunteer in two others, and a half dozen homeless shelters. I donate a lot of stuff to the homeless shelters I volunteer at, ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Satan's Children

    Yeah like I said didn't bug me, I think mixed mythology is awesome. As someone who has died a couple times and been brought back I could tell you what ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: It's Complicated Pt. 4

    Never heard of mibba but I will have to check it out. I use this and wattpad. But I always have the same username, unless a site uses my email ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: It's Complicated Pt. 4

    Never heard of mibba but I will have to check it out. I use this and wattpad. But I always have the same username, unless a site uses my email ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Dinosaur Invasion: Chapter 2

    Well that's an understatement. :)

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Half the Truth

    Your welcome, your a good writer. Teachers are dicks 90% of the time. I would chat with a teacher if they walked up to me, but outside school is "me ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Half the Truth

    Your welcome, your a good writer. Teachers are dicks 90% of the time. I would chat with a teacher if they walked up to me, but outside school is "me ...

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: A piece of The Crystal Man

    Literotica is a site that shortened it's original site name, literature erotica. I don't recommend using a username you use anywhere else though.

    Apr 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stoneslide - Chapter 11

    Sounds like it's going down for real hehe. Honestly I read the chapters I skipped before and still think a lot of the story is confusing beyond the general mouse ...

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Home, Chapter 1

    Thanks, by the way great name. Considering what curiosity killed. Lol.

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Home, Chapter 1

    Thanks, by the way great name. Considering what curiosity killed. Lol.

    Apr 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Home, Chapter 1

    This story was really sad but beautiful at the same time. I look forward to you possibly continuing it. Stories like these can go really far, and are really amazing. ...

    Apr 23, 2015


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid