-
Re: The Forsaken Race: The Hidden Truth - Chapter 17
Nice. Yeah, I plan on catching up soon.
Mar 4, 2024 -
Re: This Colorless World
Thanks for writing it.
Mar 1, 2024 -
Re: The Eldritch Convenience Store Employee Chapter 1: The Actor's Fall
I added a 3 days ago to emphasize that it's a flashback.
Mar 1, 2024 -
Re: The Eldritch Convenience Store Employee Chapter 1: The Actor's Fall
I added a 3 days ago to emphasize that it's a flashback.
Mar 1, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 3: The Naming of Rose Hood
Thanks once again for the question mark solving, and I'll keep the advice in mind, it's quite helpful.
Mar 1, 2024 -
Re: The Eldritch Convenience Store Employee Chapter 1: The Actor's Fall
The totally different setting was the backstory. I added the line "How did I even get here?" to show that there was a flashback coming, but if it wasn't clear, ...
Feb 29, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 3: The Naming of Rose Hood
I understand, I'll work on that. It gets a lot more detailed in the later chapters. Chapter 5 starts that, but a fight thats happening soon actually really details the ...
Feb 29, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 2: The Dragon and the Whilder
Thank you, and thanks for pointing out the question mark. I hope you enjoy the rest of it.
Feb 28, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
Yeah and I understand thank you for the review
Feb 28, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
Well, that didn't work.
Feb 28, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf
It's not mentioned until way later into the story, but the reason that they don't give absolutely heavy descriptions is because [the characters are actually narrating, but they dont realize. ...
Feb 28, 2024 -
Re: The Mystery of the Mind
Yeah, the in story reason there wasn't too much internal dialogue was because, until he was blocked off, Marco could still blurt, so the lack of internal dialogue was so ...
Feb 26, 2024 -
Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 12
Forgot to select review.
Feb 26, 2024 -
Re: The Mystery of the Mind
Thank you, and I hope you have an amazing day as well.
Feb 25, 2024 -
Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 2
This was a review but the thing glitched. review is still here
Feb 23, 2024
