User avatar

keeperofgaming

keeperofgaming

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 15

    Small one: I love that Zin is such a loveable idiot. He knows what he's doing, but he also is the most chill of them all. He's the Keefe of ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 14

    First Impressions: I like how the demons are demonic, but they value things, such as honesty and each other. It makes them more peopleish. This allows the story to progress ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 13

    Okay, no template this time, because this will be kinda short. I love this. The story shows the dynamic in the heads of the demons. Though, this also shows that ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 12

    Minor error, you have no quotations here: "Kita stammered. He betrayed Corelia," First Impressions: Okay, Now I'm certain of it. Kita is half demon. Though now I know that Leiytning ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 11

    OOOOOOOOH Getting spicy. First Impressions: Kita should have told the truth. I feel like if she said that she had a strange connection to the symbol of their tribe, then ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 10

    First Impressions: Stud can talk... Nice. He seems very kind, and wants to help. I also like how the Conscience seemed to be threatening, but he also seemed aware of ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 9

    Making my own template now First Impressions: Wow... That was spooky. The revelation that Kita's hallucinations were not hallucinations at all is eerie. That means that there is another beast ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 8

    The eyes once again make me think she is a half demon. But let me finally use a template Btw, minor comma error "It's not a secret, if I plan ...

    Feb 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 7

    Okay, so she didn't hide anything. That's good, but this makes it seem more interesting. The fact that someone had it before makes Kita different but not yet unique. I'm ...

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 6

    I like how friendly Corelia was, and how open she was about the symbol. Her want to protect Kita is quite clear, and Mao is also good at that. The ...

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 5

    Well, that tells me who won the war. I knew that Correlia would come in at one point, but I find it interesting that she has an interest in Kita... ...

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 4

    The illustration of a purely evil father is interesting. Could Kita be half Demon, is that why her father hated her so much. Is that why her disposition is negative ...

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 3

    I love Yuna being so kind, her concern for her friend echoes the reality of the situation. She also risks getting in trouble for the same reason. It's also interesting ...

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A marriage.

    Death is something that many seek, but it strikes fast and cruelly. Unexpectedly. This poem addresses the issue of death at will. It gives a pained expression that many see, ...

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Love at First Sight

    The truth of shyness. If you do not move forward you lose. I've learnt this lesson many times. To truly love an individual is to be able to lose them. ...

    Feb 23, 2024


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman