Random avatar

kdabbsie96

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Different Dimentions

    Thanks for the content I will adjust my story accordingly. Thank you for taking the time to read it. I know it had many mistakes in it but I only ...

    Oct 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Different Dimentions

    Thanks for the tips I will make adjustments and continue to make different dimensions better and more descriptive. Thank you for your time in reading my story I know its ...

    Oct 17, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: I Love my Pain

    It is very emotional and makes you think about what the character is thinking. The way you have written it is truly inspirational. You have given it a lot of ...

    Oct 14, 2016


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson