-
Re: I want you: reviewed version
I can't thank you enough. You encouraged me to write another. I just couldn't put your advice to waste.
Dec 11, 2011 -
Re: Misshaped Words Revised
Finally, a poem that doesn't need any improvement as far as i can tell. I love it; you expressed poetry well and i understand clearly what you were trying to ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: Continual Searchers
I love the reason and the vocabulary you used carefully to identify feelings and emotions. I kind of lost track at where the setting was going, but the topic was ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: A Memory
This was good. I was curious about what would happen at the end though. Aside from a few grammar mistakes like "then" was supposed to be "than" in that term ...
Oct 19, 2011 -
Re: Inside In
This is really good. So far, nothing to be fixed. I love how you expressed your feelings toward your child.
Oct 19, 2011
