User avatar

kaitlynnbrown21

kaitlynnbrown21

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Blake opens up to Jesse

    Thanks! I've really never shown anyone what i write and i wasnt sure how it should be spaced out. So thanks so much for the help! And i didnt even ...

    Jan 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Blake opens up to Jesse

    Thanks so much! I wasn't aware that there should be three so thank you very much for letting me know :) Without going into to much detail I will answer ...

    Jan 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Blake opens up to Jesse

    Thanks for the feedback! This isn't chapter 1 just a piece of the story. It's my first piece putting online and I wasn't sure how or if people would like ...

    Jan 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Laser Cat

    This is cute :) I'm a server and i can relate to being nervous around rude people. I think the cat bit of the story really brought out a fun ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Willful Insomniac

    Wow! This is really good! I love your use of metaphors to emphasize your story. I personally don't read poetry because so many people put hidden meanings into them, but ...

    Dec 30, 2014


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor