User avatar

k3pt

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Guilty Pleasures.

    Ah, good point. Its purpose was essentially to illustrate the idea that even those we'd not expect to have their vulnerabilities have 'em. Just a little detailed anecdote from an ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Guilty Pleasures.

    Vielen Dank!! I used to frequent this site for awhile, kinda forgot about it and found my way back. I've thought on making it into something longer, but I'm actually ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cinderella

    I like this! A lot. Hm... I've nothing else to say, here.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The fine print is on the back of the bottle

    Once again: Your poetry = brilliance. Nothing to critique, sorry.

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rugburns

    Well, I liked the rhyme scheme. And the usage of the metaphorical (metaphorical? I'm assuming) vocabulary was effective. I enjoyed how it conveyed a lot of emotion in a short, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: aching to pupate

    I liked it. The imagery it evoked was pleasant.

    Mar 31, 2006


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi