User avatar

jynxypanda

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darkness in Love

    What do you guys think of this? Oh I have a new sonnet! Check it out soon!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reason to Madness

    Hope that someone can review this too...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing

    Fand makes some very good points, and I do think it would be interesting to scrap the rhyme for the next draft. As it is, I'll look at what you ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reason to Madness

    Hahaa thanks for the review! He was soo pleased with what you said! hehe! It's not exactly old language but somewhat patterned to it. Am so glad that you like ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friendship.

    Sniff... this poem is so sentimental! Really liked it! It also made me want to reach out my friends but... they're probably at home eating or something! haaahaa! I loved ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing

    Honestly? This poem has potential. Your spotty and inconsistent rhyming patterns make that difficult to see. As it is now, your stanzas go: A-A-A-A / B-B-C-D / E-F-G-F / H-A-I-K. ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Moonlit Stroll [Re-write]

    Wow, really dramatic =) Even though the ending wasn't explicitly shown. I liked how the story progressed, it didn't leave any holes. I hope that I'd be able to read ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Blood Confessions, by Alisa Libby

    I've never heard of this one.. I think it's really interesting. Stories of vampires just fascinate me!! Maybe it's because I thought I was one a while back... waaaay back

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darkness in Love

    I really like this. The rhymes are excellent, the subject matter is clever and intriguing, and I just basically love it. Great, fantastic job. :) Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin Yey ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darkness in Love

    Because you're new I won't be harsh. It is really great. You say it as if you are lying next to him. It is not bad and if you keep ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    Wow, this book also captured my heart! Who knew that reading about Japanese women made for entertainment would be FUN? Yap it also amazed me that it was written by ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darkness in Love

    Wow, thanks so much for the review jasmine! =) No one has ever said anything like this to me before.. Thanks so much! Hahaa, i tend to forget punctuations, guess ...

    Sep 25, 2007


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec