User avatar

jpen510

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freedom

    Hey hey! I get to be the first one to comment! Hopefully I can give some good suggestions. First, in the way of a general impression, I really liked the ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Life on the Inside

    Hey there! Okay so I agree with the others on most of the the things they said. I like the fact that there is a bit of mystery to the ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wings

    I am a huge fan of abstract stuff, the subtleties and such. Loved the fact that all of this was dialougue! Pete is very realistic and I've found that creating ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mistress WriMo

    Oh, how this gets me excited for this month :) I've never done WriMo before but I have a feeling that it's going to be kind of how you described ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wanderlust

    I don't have much to add to the previous comments, except that I can't wait to hear the rest of it! Beautiful imagery and language, it really made me step ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Funeral

    Hi! First off, just wanted to say GREAT JOB! I was impressed with the maturity of the story, the flow of the plot, and the depth I found. Extremely well ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fatal love

    Hey there! This story shows quite a bit of promise. It works really well as a flash fiction and I think you should keep it as such. But details still ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When I Thought I Was Safe!

    Hi Borntoshop! First off let me say that I really like the plot of the story. Going from person to person in the house and examining the time frame from ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Aliens *Edited*

    Okay so I want to read the rest of it! It's a really interesting story line and this is a great first page that gets the reader interested and wanting ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Study Hall Music

    Well I don't know too much about poetry, but I really liked this! It was beautifully written! I breath in the air and it is sweet With the history Of ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Melvin Harvey does the unexpected

    I really enjoyed this, I mean who hasn't daydreamed in school or at work about being somewhere else, being someone different and important? You have some really good descriptions and ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Street Preformer

    I really felt the disappointment at the end as his guitar is stolen and he realizes he can never escape his station of life. You did really well with drawing ...

    May 13, 2010


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams