User avatar

jonny911

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death

    10,853 words... I'd finish it, divide it in half and put it in the advanced critiques section. If you don't want to spend all the points, break it into 5 ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Attention Citizens Of The United Pokemon League!

    Hilarious! Writing should be fuunier these days, and this is definitely fuuny. I hope you have more stuff like this!

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Who you are

    Great song! Excellent intro. I'd put some work into making it longer ...maybe another verse and an outro?

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Taking Down The gods of Egypt

    It's interesting but you present the facts in a boring, repetitive way. I've you had been a little more focused on "fun" and less on "facts" (semi-metaphorically speaking) then it ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Randomness

    finally, someone who appreciates swim gogles! and for the story... thank god for randomness

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Life of Pi by Yann Martel

    I'd read it, but I heard it drags on too long. On not a big fan for "fluff" in books. But after this, I'll really consider reading it.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Honor #1

    awesome story, great modern assasin story. Please give us a sequel! Other than that, keep writing!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: need ur critics for my writting . . .

    I like it, and it's so true. You get points for thinking outside the box and writing what really matters.

    Oct 3, 2007


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson