User avatar

joickjonas2118

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Makes You Think.

    .............You have made me scared of life... I LOVE IT!!!

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hotel experiences.

    Hello writing buddy! First off, no matter HOW MUCH I loved this,my writing teacher would've killed you. Until she saw the closing. :3 Honestly, this was a cute poem. I'd ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Quick lil Jick fanfic

    You guys REEEEEEALLY don't understand Jick. T.T Look, in this the are NOT brothers. It seems like neither of you are homosexual-accepters, which is what most of my stories are. ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: This Isn't Me--Part One

    Thank you so much for the comments on this. I really do appericeate (sp?) them. I really haven't had too many people review my stories before, I'm extremely thankful that ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You and Me

    ......Depressing.

    Mar 7, 2011


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun