User avatar

jessicarabbit

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Perfection- Ch. 1

    Oh, my gosh! I'm not the only person on the planet who loves ER and thinks Luka Kovack is the sexiest doctor ever!!!! :D Comparing my doctor to Kovach is ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Perfection- Ch. 1

    I loved how you guys both called the one paragraph an info dump. :lol: I can take a hint! Seriously though, very constructive reviews. Thanks! :D Jessica Rabbit

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Perfection- Intro

    I wanted to show how Michelle was figuratively smothered by her parents, and developed into a self-concious, shy, and (for lack of a better word) boring adult. I was planning ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    I totally agree with you, Ofour. I have a cousin who suffers from mild autism, and math is not one of his strong suits. However, he is a decent speller, ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Fountainhead

    Is We the Living really long? I was thinking of attempting Atlas Shrugged over the summer, but it looks pretty intense and I don't know if I want to do ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Perfection- Intro

    Wow, thanks everyone! :D I'm glad you liked it. I think it's the best chapter I've written. (I've written about four chapters in this story). To give you a sneak ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Full-bred

    Oh, man, so do I! :evil: It's like I overdescribe the little things, and ignore the important stuff. I'm really trying to work on that.

    May 12, 2007


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain