Random avatar

jcp92292

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My First Ever Poem (from when I was seven!)

    I am not going to criticize a seven year old's work unless it was super dreadful, and this for the record was quite exceptional for a seven year old.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Keyboards

    Your guess is as good as mine...like really. Maybe a poem? I have no idea what you are trying to get at.. P:

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lost With You

    Well first off, thanks for the critique. I appreciate it very much (: On comments, Yes I know very long chorus. =P Well I wrote the first section but seemed ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Weed

    Dude, my goodness.=D Let me start off by saying where in the world did you get this idea?! I find it absolutely genius, and highly genius. Kudos to you. Perfect ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Got his butt kicked in class

    Oh wow. This was funny, I enjoyed it very much. Just change the title, seems a little out there.

    Dec 30, 2008


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy