User avatar

javercher

javercher

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Apologies from a Broken Soul

    I do not know why this posted twice lol!

    May 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Apologies from a Broken Soul

    Hi I like your work! It is very heavy but, it is needed to express deep sorrow. I imagine the reader being in front of these people pleading to them. ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Apologies from a Broken Soul

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi I like your work! It is very heavy but, it is needed to express deep sorrow. I imagine the reader being in front of these people pleading to them. ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness

    Wow! This really surprised me. I did not expect that in the end would be darkness. I felt as if I where right there with the writer. I was truly ...

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: A Letter to Death

    Thank you so much!!!

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: A Letter to Death

    Thank you so much! I am just glad you liked it this is really the first thing I have ever shared! I'm trying to be more confident lol.

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: A Letter to Death

    Thank you so much for the review it really means a lot to me that you enjoyed it. I completely understand what you mean. I actually was going to write ...

    Apr 29, 2016


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex