User avatar

jasmine12

  • Short Story » General, General Re: This cant be the end

    Hey there Pink. I'm Jas and I'll be your reviewer for today. Here I gooooo..... She looked around her all she saw were nurses and her mother. She never knew ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lillian Musquato

    Beginning a story has never been my strong point. I have always gotten ahead of myself, to the exciting stuff you know? Ever since I was a little girl and ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Always There

    A loud call from the hall signaled it was “The Big Day”, as Remy’s mom liked it call it, or for the rest of humanity-the first day of school. This ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sunny Side Up

    Prolouge I walked into the air- conditioned mall, already smelling the deep- fried corn dogs from outside. The mall was loud, as usual. Its summer 2008 and school is starting ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Elemental Gem

    Hey! She sat there, minding her own business when her granddaughter came in and plopped herself down at her feet. In this sentence, you repeat "her" a few times talking ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    Hey, I'm Jas. I just thought I'd throw in my two cents here. Ben shrugged and sat beside on the bench, I think you mean 'sat beside me' ~~~~~~~~~~ “Cause ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - Chapter 7

    I eyes wondered upon his handsome appearance. I think you mean my eyes. ~~~~~~~~~ His smile reminds me of when we were together as newborns. Your playing with tenses here. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    pyjamas. “You do?” My grandpa use to have blue flannel pajama pants. Is that the right spelling? I thought it was pajamas. Maybe it's both? ~~~~~~~~~ "No thankyou, George." Thank ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A painful first kiss

    Okay wow just just WOW!!! I loved this. Although, an Alien? Really? That's new and different. The bond between them, is what reminds me of Twilight, the conflict between species ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - Chapter 6

    I wanted to bang the phone down the desk. I couldn’t, wouldn’t , believe the words she just said to me. “What did you just say?” I asked her. I ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger - 1.1

    Hello! I finally made it. Sorry it took me so long. Lets get started. but so many people had brought back lurid reports of the new freak that he had ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: New Life: Chapter 2

    Sorry it took so long to get to this. well, here i go! I could barely stand the sight of him, but he was happy, I was leaving and he ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Blue; Five

    Hey Ash. Sorry I'm so late getting to this. Heckic week here. Okay, On I go! Verionica's part was amazingly descriptive. I didn't see any real grammar mistakes. It wasn't ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: New Life: Chapter 1 (Revised!)

    Hey Jessica, here as promised. First off, if posting an entire story, post the chapters individualy. You'd get more reviews. Having something so long is actualy overwelming for reviewers. Kay, ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bittersweet Revenge

    She crept up on her unsuspecting victim in silent stealth. Finally Comma he was going to get what he deserved. The pistol felt heavy in her hands, as she remembered ...

    Oct 12, 2008


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist