User avatar

jamalkadiorovna

  • Script » General, Narrative Re: Ywain Hadrius

    Hi, Lizz, and thanks for the feedback. I thought the Script section was just scribbles and unfinished little pieces of writing so I'm sorry for putting it in the wrong ...

    Aug 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Peddlers

    Ooooohhhh, I loved this! This just solidifies my love for Russian poetry and literature :D It sounds very nice in English and I'm sure you've done a great job at ...

    Aug 24, 2018
  • Script » Romantic, Narrative Re: Story scribble

    Thank you for the review, it's so nice to hear your opinion! Yeah, I can see now how it's not the smoothest sentence ;)

    Aug 24, 2018
  • Script » Romantic, Narrative Re: Story scribble

    Thank you so much for the feedback and the kind words! :)

    Aug 24, 2018
  • Script » Romantic, Narrative Re: Story scribble

    Thank you for your feedback! Yes, I agree, now that you remark on it, I can see how it's a bit of a bumpy sentence and I'll be sure to ...

    Aug 24, 2018


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167