User avatar

jacelevasco

jacelevasco

  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: House of Traps

    Interesting... :) I hope you enjoy your stay here at YWS. :)

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: House of Traps

    Sure. :) Insidious is also my girlfriend's favorite horror movie. I guess a lot of people watch horror huh? :)

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: To Nympha, My Rose

    Thank you. :) In the third stanza, did you mean changing the second line to "if life was once anew"? Okay. I'll update it in a while. :)

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: To Nympha, My Rose

    Thank you for taking the time to read my poem. :)

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Ocean Eyes and Stars

    I'm so sorry. That hurt, huh? I know that feel. :( This poem is interesting in such a way that others who have experienced the same may relate to it. ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Project: Dead Anna (Chapter One)

    Interesting :) keep 'em coming!

    Apr 17, 2014


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla