User avatar

irnbru666

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Life is Like Playdough

    Well the words are inspirational, and it sounds good. But the word "playdough" is kind of contradictory in this style. It's almost as if it's too silly of a word ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: she cared when no one else did.....

    I liked this piece, I can see where you were coming from and, as alot of girls would, know those feelings. I'd love if it this piece was extended, so ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My life was changed forever...

    I think this piece has alot of potential. In a short story, to me, the first lines are where you capture your audience and pull them in, and although your ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: this one's about sex

    "Then again, he had dated Rebecca." I like how this sentence is brought out on its own, it makes it look like a bold statement, which it is. Joy compares ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Brothers

    Overall I love how you've portayed that typical kind of brotherly rivalry at the beginning and throughout the story, and at the end brought in the dramatic part where Ralph ...

    Jan 1, 2007


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer