User avatar

irishfire

  • Script » General, General Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    Haha that was EPIC! You killed Jacob and kicked Edward right in the worst place for a dude! Your my idol! Nate and Bella? lol Nate was right to run! ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: The execution

    Hahaha! I can totally see Monty Python doing that! It actually reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian! Haha funny :lol:

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Purple's Hints!

    Hah! When I saw the title of this I didn't get it, but now I do! That was funny! Favorite line : Jimmy- It's... (Marie glares at him) Never mind ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Edward and Bella

    Hm....interesting. I didn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes, and the story itself was good! Can't wait for the next part! :)

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shiver

    Wow beautiful work :)

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The silverman's hazel part 1

    Hey Mars. Thanks so much for the critique! I'll try to look out for those things. I apologise for the ratio, I'm trying my best to keep up with it ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The blind girls plea

    Wow, that was really beautiful. I agree the title doesn't really match, but that's easy enough to change. Thanks so much for posting. :)

    Jul 13, 2009


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger