User avatar

ink_on_fire

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lies

    Hey Lucy, nice poem. It's very emo, but when you think bout it, everyone feels like this at least once in their lifetime :) A trickle of blood Ran down ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Some Things On My Mind

    Hmm, all I thought about was the Go, go, go bit. Snagged me and I have to admit, I didnt enjoy reading it from thereon. But you have rhythm :) ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The unspoken thoughts of suffering

    Nice :) I think you meant my instead of might Hands tighten round might throat Perhaps some punctuation at the end of some of the lines? Silently sitting; contemplating, These ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ten Weeks

    Good stuff :) Love this bit The first time, and the last, I said As I flicked the ashes off the end, After this, I'm through. The mixture of action ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: blinkk.

    :) Beautiful work. I thought it was great how it flowed without a structured rhythm. Maybe a little bit of punctuation would add to the flow. Also, there are a ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Color Blue

    Hey Overall I think this is an average story. But the way it's been written seems to show me you have something worthwhile to write- you just can't get it ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Loveliest Spice

    Ok, firstly... I have no idea the pattern or rhythm for this poem. There's no structure and no rhyme... It was hard for me to read without one of these ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daydreams

    This was awesome. The twist at the end makes it. Like everyone else said, the first stanza could be lost. I can't describe exactly how, but this poem seems to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The 1st Day

    Haha i must admit I nearly laughed out loud when you mentioned penguins for the first time :) Is not expected at all. I like that. But there definitely does ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Why didn't anyone warn me?

    Good stuff :) Love it. You may have meant just because I was there instead of just because I there . And yeh the caps don't work very well. Italics ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lost inside my heart

    Hey I liked alot about this poem but i think the main thing was the second-last stanza and the way you brought your self-consciousness alive. There were heaps of spelling ...

    Apr 9, 2008


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope