Random avatar

hannax2465

  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The cat who sought knowledge

    Absolutely! Thank you so much for reading!!

    Aug 12
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The cat who sought knowledge

    I'm so glad you liked it! I absolutely agree with you. In this day and age we know way too much and it is often so much mor bad rather ...

    Aug 12
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The cat who sought knowledge

    Thank you so much!! I'm new to writing and have found it such a good way to express these feelings I've never been able to explain before. I'm definitely gonna ...

    Aug 12
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I don’t know and I don’t have to know.

    This is so insanely relatable. Sometimes our thoughts and feelings can feel manufactured and like they have been placed there by someone else. In my opinion the best feelings are ...

    Aug 12


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae