Random avatar

hankesj

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Christmas Boyfriend

    Luvzi12- Okay, so first off..You really need to work on SHOWING us your story..not TELLING. Expand, expand, expand. Your sentences read kind of like the spot books. See spot. See ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mother! Please!

    Tanker- Okay. I think the story line is great, however I think you really need to work on sentence structure, chracter development, dialouge. To me- you have written sentences like ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lead the Way, and I will Follow

    I usually really dislike when people write their own views or expand on a story someone else wrote, but this was fantastic. I felt the same fire as when i ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Enchanting Rome

    I fell in love with this piece from the first paragraph. Maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me that burned bright when i read this...but i absoultly LOVED your writing. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    I really enjoyed this piece. The way i imagined it was almost a cross between Ferngully-ness and mythical characters. You are a natural writer and it shows in this piece. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Astray (2)

    OMG. OMG. You are amazing! I have already fallen in love with Amelia. She has this perfection in her imperfection sort of thing going on.. and i like her sarcastic ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: My Perfect Breaking Dawn End

    You really captured the characters very nicely. I'm impressed. I think you should expand this chapter a little more. Add what some of the other cullens are feeling. Like Carlilse ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    KJ... I've spent two days here on the forum and the first thing i do is reread your pieces. I just recently read the Twilight Saga..and reading this piece so ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1

    KJ- I'm glad that you decided to go out of the box, because this piece was amazing. It is writers like you that not only motivate me to write, but ...

    Jun 20, 2008


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies