User avatar

hAMBERgur

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chill Days

    ;) its okay! i was going for the whole asshole thing. I don't like him either but the stripper he falls in love with is supposed to balance him out ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It Would've Been Nice to Say I Knew You

    Phorcys: sorry you didn't like it no, i really do write poetry, but i just did this one really quick. this one is about a relationship, but i just didn't ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: JEWS

    I worship this story.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Diary Of A Teenage Disaster 3

    I love your story. The last line was the BEST :] All I have to say is work on puncuation, and I agree with Wooster. Do you remember full dialogue ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Its Kind Of A Funny Story ch 2.

    LOL no its fine! This is not the original, actually. My friend and I are doing a co-story thing and I don't want to post what she writes on here, ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Its Kind Of A Funny Story

    thank you! I will definately work on her personality more :]

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Being Me (part 2)

    That was entertaining. I hope to read more of your work!

    Apr 12, 2009


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni