Random avatar

guitargrl1323

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Two worlds

    this is good. it kept me interested throughout, just one stanza didn't make sense: Set apart with years of strife He ended up mistreating her, right The day came when ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Travellers

    i really liked this, but it was kind of confusing. You jumped thoughts really quickly between the 1st and second stanzas. Maybe try adding more detail and easing your way ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another Day Awake

    this is good, but some of the rhyming seems forced at places. He purposely deceives himself into thinking all those battles were for naught you go from having 12 syllables ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Consumed"

    Consumed in my thoughts. Just scattered and thrown not quite sure of myself and my strengths. I'm not sure how much I can endure. But I know I am strong. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Colorful Cubes, Delicate Glasses, and French Perfume

    this is pretty good as the person above me said, the rhymes are a little forced. In order to make them better you should also think about the rhythm more. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Like Stars

    this is really good. It doesn't really matter that the language is kind of plain, because you utilize it so well The blue through the trees turned skin to stone, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sometimes I

    this is pretty good for your second try. first, the nit-picking: I feel trapped,as if my brain is a dungeon Captured, by a beautiul girl with a truncheon. this doesnt ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Middle of the Night

    this is really pretty, but what is it about?? the stanzas don't really pull together and explain your thoughts "I ask her where we are right now and she tells ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: warum scheint die Licht nicht weiter? [Dresden]

    this was good, although i think you could have done a little better with the translation part: komm aus Pari, komm aus Prag, alle Leute haben gefrag’: ‘Wo ist Sonne, ...

    Oct 13, 2008


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard