User avatar

gsppcrocks10

gsppcrocks10

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 9

    Wow. Just wow. I absolutely love your descriptions, the way you portray people, how you describe how she felt, and your writing in general. Keep it up! I can't wait ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Dude, this is awesome! Cliffhanger = love it! You described things perfectly. I got really nervous and excited in pretty much everything, especially the big fight. As I think you ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Oblivious Chapter One

    Okay, like I promised, I went back and read this chapter, (again, stupid stupid me), and I loved it. You have an interesting writing style, like how you kept stopping ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Oblivious Chapter Two

    Hey there, I figured that I'd review this. (as I mentioned earlier, we’re all curious, and we wouldn’t have a reason to live because of it. By the way, the ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Risen Demon {1}

    Hi, I figured that I'd review this. The monster, dropped his grip. A clear fluid seeping out of his large cuts. He crouched on the sidewalk with a snarl. His ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    Hey! I figured that I'd review you because I feel like it. ;) Why had Alonsa been so angry when she’d come to me? It’d hurt when she’d dug her ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter Three: Possibly

    Hey! I absolutely LOVE this story. I read all of the chapters and honestly, I can't think of much to say. Except, as many people have already said, the image ...

    May 26, 2009


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK