User avatar

ginnyp0tter

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Quest

    I'm not sure if I'll post the entirity of the story here, but I do have 12 chapters up at if you want to read it there. Go to . ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    thanks! yes, i do feel ashamed...only person in the world who hasn't watched star wars.... quite honestly, i went to a very strict boarding academy where movies and music weren't ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Meeting Sister

    i liked it. pretty good, actually. i especially liked the last few sentences. It changes the whole story. too bad it's just a writing assignment, i'd like to hear more.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter fanfic

    watch the grammer and editing again, but it was good. try spell-check if you have a word processing software that has a good one. love the scenes with tonks!

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One [EDITED]

    i liked it too. can't wait to read more. good descriptions, i can imagine everything. Nice start.

    Apr 27, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith