User avatar

ginnyp0tter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Watcher(08)

    Interesting so far! I like it! Here are some nit-picky details. The Words faded away softly "Words" should not be capitilized. Elvina follows Aslan. The sudden jump to present tense ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Book...a very good book...

    loved sisterhood of the traveling pants. the author was fantastic, writing four different storylines at once and linking them all together through four girl's points of view. i'm still rooting ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Here's my theory: When the Lord of the Rings was written, people had longer attention spans. Today some people don't even have the patience to read a book period much ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    Loved the book, hated the movie. Haven't read Eldest, though, nor have I watched/read Star Wars. (books or movies of both?) Of course, it's rare that I watch a movie ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter Fanfic

    nice, write more! I enjoyed the first chapter. I agree, give it a name. And the weasleys are being way too cold about Percy's death. Even if they had a ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter

    Nice. I like hearing about Tonks and Lupin. I really hope they're in book 7 a lot. A few grammer errors here and there, some sentences that could be shorter ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Michael and Aine #1a

    i liked the beginning, thought it was interesting. I agree about the stops, though, way too many. Short sentences make a jerky read, like a bus starting and stopping every ...

    Apr 27, 2007


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi