-
Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!
One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of sharp pointy cliffs and icy cold harbors, a mysterious figure, wearing a cape covering its entire body, which was very ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Alice: Chapter One
In Florida, it never rained. In Vancouver, it did. Alice didn’t like it. In fact, Alice didn’t even know why she had moved to Canada. It rains in flordia. i ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: The City of Elementals, Chapter 1
Hey all, this is another project that I started. Hopefully I can stick with this. Remember; tear it to shreds! PROLOGUE Pain. Those that fear it. That darkness that people ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Based in World War II
I wore a beautiful red satin dress, with the necklace Robert gave me. Robert is my sweetheart, he’s in Germany right now. what was the necklace like? was matching with ...
Jan 28, 2010
