User avatar

fusion_7

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Conquering Boredom

    Satire for the win! Good, and the wonderful non-sequitur of the monkey leaves everything open for, well, anything.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Just a poem

    Thanks Clau I did know how to spell blew, I just remembered a figure of speech here in England as in "he blued all the money on beer and wenches" ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    I love this. It's so economical and yet so funny. Not much to crit, then.

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I really liked them as a small child, but rereading them they're really good. What did people think in terms of religious metaphor compared to Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials? ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    I love these books - the whole universe is just so good

    Jul 21, 2007


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous