User avatar

fromnz

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen, it won't ever last forever, so just hear me out

    Wow. This is awesome as!! I also especially like the last line. I think you had an 'And' somewhere that could do with being removed other than that this poem ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Being

    That was great. Are you from New Zealand?

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Learning - I need a new title. Suggestions

    Cheers for reviews, yes im from New Zealand. Born and Bred. Its a wonderful place. This is the start of a first draft. Im not going to change the part ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Poem

    Hey this is really good. I like how you have described your feelings. Great job

    Jul 28, 2010


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green