User avatar

frenchyrude

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crystal Stars First Try. Please skip to REAL first chapter.

    I love your Story. it was nicely written and had a nice flow to it. Some part was a little confusing but if not it was good. I would love ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Sims and You

    I m a little confuse. Is this your first chapter? are you going to add more? If you were not planning to, I think that you should. Your story sound ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Return to Milantis

    It was really nice and easy to read. You can get got really fast in the story which is good. I just thought that it was a little short. But ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    i think it really good but you do need more information on her family. were is her mom? why she didn't call the police when she could? what happen with ...

    May 28, 2008


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain