User avatar

frankmorley

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Sweet Smell of Dead Babies

    This is lovely. I like the bit at the end with the werewolf. Babies

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Mr.Fellows

    Love this. Especially the last two paragraphs, it really gives the impression of a squandered or unheard potential, and that life is waiting there to be taken by those who ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Poem on writing

    I have added this, let me know please if I have overused the comma

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Satire Re: A graded life

    I know my punctuation is awful! Thanks for the two reviews

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Poem on writing

    I an confirm I did write this! ;) but thanks.. any other tips?

    Sep 6, 2013


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman