User avatar

foxy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I really enjoyed the poem, I am sorry I do not have much advice for you about how to improve the poem. I think it is fine the way it ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To all my best friends on YWS.

    awww *hugs you so tight* you are so amazing!!

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A whisper of Love

    Aww Isha, that was an amazing review. You gave me a boost of confidence there!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A whisper of Love

    Hey there, Foxy. I won't dig into this as ruthlessly as I normally do because a.) I'm tired and b.) I'm confident in your own editing capabilities that you can ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I love it! Love it!! *dances around like a little girl* Nice apocalyptic mood and imagery, beautiful words. Hurrah! :D aww, aren't you a cute little one! I'm glad you ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Interesting use of words. I enjoyed the structure of the poem and I enjoyed reading it. Needs some editing, but most of what is needed has already been stated. Although, ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    This is beautiful! (: You're incredibly talented. Thank you so much!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I like this, and I think this poem would make good lyrics for a song. It's not particularly emotive, for me, but it's very dramatic and the language is really ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I love the stanzas and rhyming and all.... It's well written, but it didnt really touch me... it was more like a well-written text that flowed good and my mouth ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed for Editing

    Lumiz this was really nice. I was unbelievably attracted to the way you described your images. Great poem, I wonder what a poem about true love would sound like if ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I like the poem, although that pain that you are trying to show in the piece is long overdue, you lag on getting to the point. I like the poem ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Enamored

    Hello, Miss Foxy! To return the favor, I am now here. =)) This is prose, right? =D/ And honestly, it's good. Though I do have some nitpicks for you: I ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Hey foxy! I like this line the best: You’re dancing in the middle of a hurricane You’re dying, but enjoying the fatal pain. And that's mostly because the other stuff ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Shooting stars that wound and hurt That wound? That sounds a bit odd, and you don't need to mention wound and hurt in the same line, it's redundent. Raining clouds ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Living This Feeling

    This is one amazing poem! I loved how you linked the two lovers within the images you have described ealier. It was deep and honest. The way you would sacrifice ...

    Oct 28, 2010


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing